Zone Offroad 4" Radius Arm Lift Kit
The Zone Offroad 2011-2014 F-250 / F-350 4" Radius Arm Suspension Lift features tough replacement radius arms that are considerably stronger - made of fully boxed, 1/4" steel and utilizing large 2-1/2" greaseable urethane bushings. The arms bolt directly into the stock location and position the axle for the proper caster and wheel location. The lower mount point at the axle utilizes our popular cam lock design, making it adjustable for 4" or 6" of lift.
Engine specific front coil springs are designed to not only ride great, but hold up over the long haul. A solid steel 1-1/2" track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized, high-durometer (hardness) urethane bushings for long term performance and improved handling.
The system comes with custom valved Zone hydraulic shocks or choose to upgrade to the Nitro shocks for better towing and handling performance. The rear is lifted by replacing the factory blocks with 5" blocks instead of stacking blocks. This system is also one of the easiest installations on the market.
If you are looking to not only lift your Super Duty, but improve the looks, strength, and feel of your suspension, choose the Zone Offroad Radius Arms Lift Kit.
For a limited time, Stage 3 Offroad is offering the Nitro Series Shock Upgrade at NO CHARGE! No strings attached. Just add them using the drop-down menu above.
|Rear Lift:||5" Block|
|Install Time:||~6 hrs.|
Zone Offroad strongly recommends the use of steering stabilizers for improved handling and stability when lifting a Super Duty truck. See our complete line of Zone Offroad Steering Stabilizers for the 2011-2012 F-250 & F-350.
- This Zone Offroad Radius Arm Lift Kit is specifically designed for the 2011-2012 F-250 / F-350 WITHOUT top overloads springs. A top (or upper) overload spring is a single leaf spring that sits above your standard spring pack and is separated by a ~1" spacer block (see photo above). If you have top overload springs, see the 2011-2014 F-250 / F-350 (w/ Top Overload Springs) Zone Offroad 4" Radius Arm Lift Kit.
- Removal of the factory rear block is required. Net rear height gain will vary based on size of the factory block, but will result in a level stance.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
- Rear box kit not designed for Dually models.
- Vehicles equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require that the carrier bearing to be lowered. If so, see the Zone Offroad Carrier Bearing Drop Kit.
- Although extremely rare, front drive line vibration may occur.