Stage 3 Motorsports 2007 Mustang GT "T-Roush"
As Seen In DUB Magazine
In all honesty, it would probably be easier to list everything that we didn't do to this Mustang rather than our gigantic list of modifications. The "T-Roush" is a legendary Mustang here at Stage 3 and was our powerful, dangerous little pet for a few years. We threw everything and the kitchen sink at this 2007 Mustang GT, and other than its original paint and factory 3.73 gears, there's not much we didn't swap out along the way. As much as we miss this particular Pony, it's also one that put a feeling of utter terror in all of us. The smallest dab on the throttle, and this thing wanted to fly off the rails.
The cornerstone of this mighty project car was it's Roush TVS R2300 Supercharger kit that sat on a top of a Roush P-51 Short Block that could handle up to 800 horsepower. Granted, we "only" pushed it to about 650 horsepower at the flywheel with the help of some JBA long tube headers and mid-pipe, a smaller supercharger pulley, GT500 throttle body and cold air intake, and a vicious dyno tune from AZ Dyno Tuning. All of this power was transferred through a heavy-duty McLeod clutch and down to the wheels with the help of a fully-built suspension system that included upper and lower control arms, a watts-link suspension kit, Tokico D-Spec shocks and struts, Roush lowering springs, and Cooper tires.
With some help from Baer, the T-Roush was able to come to a bone-shattering stop with their 6-piston front and rear brake kit. The Baer front and rear six-piston brakes were able to reduce stopping distance from 60 to 0 by 40 feet and stopping time by just over a second. For the 100-0 stopping test, the stock brakes managed 423.25ft at 5.78 seconds, while Baer's kits produced 316.92ft at 4.33 seconds. Baer's front and rear six-piston brake kits brought our powerful T-Roush to a fiery stop in practically no time.
The T-Roush was our terrifying pride and joy and was one of the things that helped put us on the map.
- Roush P51 Short Block
- Roush TVS2300 Supercharger - 18 PSI Boost
- JBA Long Tube Headers
- JBA Catted H-Pipe
- Roush Axle Back Exhaust System
- GT500 Throttle Body
- GT500 Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake
- Carmen Billet Pulley Set
- Stage 3 Motorsports Custom Painted Valve Covers
- Roush Short Throw Shifter
- McLeod Clutch
- Roush Front bumper
- Roush Chin Spoiler
- Roush Hood Scoop
- Stage 3 Motorsports Lower Roush Grille
- Street Scene Upper Center Fog Light Grille
- Roush Custom "Roush" Side Graphics
- Roush R Fender Emblems - Black
- Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers
- Roush Spoiler
- Silverhorse Racing Black GT Engraved Fuel Door
- Silverhorse Racing Rear Honeycomb Trim Panel
- Roush Trak Pak Leather Seats
- Corbeau Harness Bar
- Corbeau 4 Point Seat Belts
- Carbon Fiber Interior Trim Kit
- Carbon Fiber Center Console Cover
- Roush Lowering Springs
- Tokico D-Spec Shocks and Struts
- Roush Sway Bar - Front
- Whiteline Watts Link
- Roush Billet Lower control arms
- BMR Upper Control Arm
- BMR Upper Control Arm Mount
- BMR Driveshaft Saftey Loop