Aggressive Performance Stance, Better Handling
If you're looking for superb ride quality and handling as well as a more aggressive performance stance for your stock Mustang, lowering your chassis could be your best bet. Industry-leader H&R offers a line-up of lowering springs that feature far superior control and quality than that of stock, adding a stylish custom look while retaining comfort. Depending on your driving style, this set of (4) Sport Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
are an excellent option. Once installed, you'll experience better handling as you speed through those sharp turns without experiencing body roll in the corners and any excessive nose-diving during hard braking will be greatly minimized. There's no question as to why these are one of the most popular Progressive Rate Springs in the suspension industry. Fits The Following Models:
- 1996-2004 Mustang GT (Does NOT fit Convertible)
- 1996-2004 Mustang V6 (Does NOT fit Convertible)
- 1996-1998 Cobra
- 2003-2004 Mach 1
- For Convertible Models See H&R Sport Lowering Springs
Adjusted Stance Specs:
What's The Right Application For Me? H&R Offers The Following Options:
- Front Lowering -- 1.5"
- Rear Lowering -- 1.8"
- H&R Sport Springs (Dark Purple) -- Superb Ride Quality (Front Lowering: 1.5" - Rear Lowering: 1.8")
- H&R Super Sport Springs (Blue) -- Provides Superior Ride and Maximum Lowering (Front Lowering: 1.75" - Rear Lowering: 2.3")
- A camber-adjusting device like H&R "Triple C" Camber Adjustment Bolts may be necessary to remove excess negative camber, ensure longer tire life, and obtain the highest level of vehicle performance.
- Performance aftermarket shocks or struts are highly recommended in this application. Call us at 877-5-STAGE-3 for a package deal.
All H&R products are 100% made in Germany and exceed ISO quality assurance standards. H&R has an established heritage of industry respect and customer confidence due to the quality of their products, the definitive edge they'll give your Mustang, and the additional benefit of knowing your new springs work right out of the box. This set of (4) high quality springs are designed and manufactured to be strong, resilient and highly durable to avoid setting or sagging.