Best-Looking Performance Stance
If you're looking for superior ride quality and handling as well as a more aggressive performance stance for your convertible Ford Mustang, lowering your chassis could be your best bet. Industry-leader H&R offers a line-up of lowering springs that feature far superior control and quality than that of stock which can add personal style while retaining vehicle ride comfort. Depending on your driving style, this set of (4) Super Sport Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
could be right for you. Once installed, you'll experience better handling as you speed through those sharp turns without experiencing body roll in the corners and any excessive nose-diving during hard braking will be greatly minimized. There's no question as to why H&R's Super Sport Springs are the most popular Progressive Rate Springs in the suspension industry. Fits The Following Models:
- 1994-2004 Mustang GT (ONLY FITS CONVERTIBLE)
- 1994-2004 Mustang V6 (ONLY FITS CONVERTIBLE)
- For Hard Top 1994-2004 GT or V6 Models, Try Our H&R Super Sport Springs.
Adjusted Stance Specs:
- Front Lowering -- 1.75"
- Rear Lowering -- 2.3"
- A camber-adjusting device like H&R "Triple C" Camber Adjustment Bolts may be necessary to remove excess negative camber, ensure longer tire life, and obtain the highest level of vehicle performance.
- Performance aftermarket shocks or struts are highly recommended in this application. Call us at 877-5-STAGE-3 for a package deal.
All H&R products are 100% made in Germany and exceed ISO quality assurance standards. H&R has an established heritage of industry respect and customer confidence due to the quality of their products, the definitive edge they'll give your Mustang, and the additional benefit of knowing your new springs work right out of the box. This set of (4) high quality springs are designed and manufactured to be strong, resilient and highly durable to avoid setting or sagging.