High-Performance, Superior Handling
High-performance drivers who want to get the most out of their car know that having tight handling and control is a priority. Lowering your Mustang to the perfect setup is key in achieving this, especially for those generating tons of horsepower and torque. With this set of (4) Standard Rate Race Lowering Springs
from H&R, you can achieve that superior ride quality and handling as well get a more aggressive performance stance for your Mustang. Industry-leader H&R designed these springs to enable you to lower your chassis and gain control over all of that power your ride is generating and establish superior control as well as maintain a comfortable ride. Install a set of these Race Springs and you'll experience better handling as you speed through those sharp turns without experiencing body roll in the corners. You'll also experience great control as you hit the gas and greatly minimize any excessive nose-diving during hard braking. There's a reason why experienced drivers choose H&R Race Springs for opening it up on the track.Fits The Following Models:
- 2011-2014 Mustang GT (Convertible/Coupe)
- 2011-2014 Mustang V6 (Convertible/Coupe)
- 2012-2013 Boss
- Does NOT Fit: Shelby GT500
Adjusted Stance Specs:
What's The Right Application For Me? H&R Offers The Following Options:
- Front Lowering -- 1.5"
- Rear Lowering -- 1.4"
- H&R Sport Springs (Dark Purple) -- Superb Ride Quality (Front Lowering: 1.5" - Rear Lowering: 1.8")
- H&R Super Sport Springs (Blue) -- Provides Superior Ride and Maximum Lowering (Front Lowering: 1.75" - Rear Lowering: 2.3")
- H&R Race Springs (Red) -- Responsive, Tight Handling and Performance (Front Lowering: 1.75 - Rear Lowering: 2.5)
- A camber-adjusting device like H&R "Triple C" Camber Adjustment Bolts may be necessary to remove excess negative camber, ensure longer tire life, and obtain the highest level of vehicle performance.
- Performance aftermarket shocks or struts are highly recommended in this application. Call us at 877-5-STAGE-3 for a package deal.
All H&R products are 100% made in Germany and exceed ISO quality assurance standards. H&R has an established heritage of industry respect and customer confidence due to the quality of their products, the definitive edge they'll give your Mustang, and the additional benefit of knowing your new springs work right out of the box. This set of (4) high quality springs are designed and manufactured to be strong, resilient and highly durable to avoid setting or sagging.