- Extend the life of your brakes
- Controls your F250 or F350's transmission to downshift during braking to improve performance
- Electronically shuts off turbocharger vanes to slow down spool
- Maintains speed and momentum during descents and curvy roads
- Produces up to 110 retarding horsepower and up to 70 psi of exhaust backpressure
- Uses your factory tow haul switch to engage
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Easily, Conveniently Improve Braking Performance
The 2011-2016 F250 & F350 are big trucks, to put it mildly. While that's all well and good, it can become a problem when you're trying to bring all that weight to a stop in a steep descent or curvy road, especially when you throw heavy loads or trailers into the mix. That's where aFe Power's Brake Logic Module comes into play, designed to help you break faster and safer by controlling various break parameters.
Hassle-Free Factory Style Installation
The aFe Power Brake Logic Module comes in a good looking, durable case and includes a wiring harness with factory style connectors for a hassle-free install. By aiding your braking system in bringing your 2011 to 2016 F250 or F350 to a halt quicker under heavy load, you're helping preserve the life of your braking system with the aFe Power Brake Logic Module.
Fitment: 2011-2016 F250 & F350 6.7L Diesel