- Features an asymmetric tread pattern to reduce noise and improve handling
- With four-pitch Sidebiters® 50% larger than other Mickey Thompson tires
- Built with a 3-ply sidewall for superior durability
- Stone ejector ribs keep gravel out of tread grooves
Off-Road Optimized Mud-Terrain Tire by Mickey Thompson
Mickey Thompson's Baja Boss Extreme M/T Radial Tire is a no-compromise, purpose-built off-road tire designed to get your F150, Super Duty, or Ranger in and out of the most challenging off-road terrain. With deep, wide voids, angled shoulder scallops, and Mickey Thompson's advanced four-pitch Sidebiters®, which are 50% larger than all other Mickey Thompson tires, the Baja Boss Extreme M/T is built to achieve unparalleled off-road traction, forward bite, handling, and self-cleaning.
Built From Silica-Reinforced Compound for Optimal On-Road Tread Wear
Despite being designed for the best possible off-road performance, the Baja Boss by Mickey Thompson can also handle itself on paved roads. The tire is built from a silica-reinforced compound for optimal on-road tread wear, chip-resistance, and improved wet handling and braking. Mickey Thompson's revamped PowerPly XD adds 50% more denier cord than before for better puncture resistance, handling, and steering response.
- Tire Diameter: 39.8"
- Max Load (single): 3,195 lbs.
- Size Equivalent: 40X13.50R17LT
- Section Width: 13.6
- Tread Depth (32nds): 22
- Load Range: C
- Tread Width: 11