First things first, if you're looking to get into bigger, beefier tires for the winter months, you'll likely need a taller ride and we've got all the suspension options you'll need to get the job done. If you're unsure about what's right for your build, check out the video below for some inspiration and keep scrolling for a detailed list of our favorite leveling options.
F150 Leveling Kits
Auto Spring 2.5" Front Leveling Kit
- 2009-2013 F150 Auto Spring 2.5" Front Leveling Kit
- 2014-2018 F150 Auto Spring 2.5" Front Leveling Kit
Bilstein 5100 Adjustable Leveling Shock Kit
- 2015-2018 F150 4WD Bilstein 5100 Adjustable Leveling Shock Kit
- 2009-2013 F150 4WD Bilstein 5100 Adjustable Leveling Shock Kit
- 2004-2008 F150 4WD Bilstein 5100 Adjustable Leveling Shock Kit
Eibach Complete Pro-Truck Sport Shock & Strut Kit
- 2015-2018 F150 4WD Eibach Complete Pro-Truck Sport Shock & Strut Kit (0-2" of Leveling)
- 2014 F150 4WD Eibach Complete Pro-Truck Sport Shock & Strut Kit (0-2" of Leveling)
- 2009-2013 F150 4WD Eibach Complete Pro-Truck Sport Shock & Strut Kit (0-2" of Leveling)
F150 Lift Kits
If you're looking for a bigger, bolder look than what leveling kits can provide, we have you covered there too. Jumping into lift kits, we'll start with the BDS 4" Suspension Lift Kit with Fox 2.5 Coilovers, which will allow you to run up to 35" tires, depending on your wheel offset.Alternatively, the Zone 6" Boss Coilover Lift Kit will easily clear just about any 35" tire with room to shove a set of 37-inchers as well.
If you aren't looking to take your truck off into the woods right away and just want some added comfort and protection for day-to-day use, these are our most highly-recommended F150 accessories.
Tonneau Covers and Bed Mats
Two essential upgrades to any Stage 3 project truck are a tonneau cover and bed mat. This winning combo protects your bed and cargo while improving aerodynamics and style. With a frankly massive amount of options available here at Stage 3, here's a quick breakdown of our top picks followed by links to each option's product page.
Tonneau Cover Top Picks
- 2015-2018 F150 & Raptor 5.5ft Bed Tonno Pro Tonno Fold Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- 2015-2018 F150 & Raptor 5.5ft Bed Truxedo Deuce 2 Tonneau Cover
- 2015-2018 F150 8ft Bed BAKFLIP G2 Tonneau Cover
Bed Mat Top Picks
- 2015-2018 F150 BedRug Complete Bed Liner
- 2015-2018 F150 5.5ft Bed BedRug Impact Bed Mat
- 2015-2018 F150 & Raptor 5.5ft Bed Crew Cab ProMaxx Bed Mat
F150 Interior Accessories
Sometimes it's not about what's on the outside, but what's the inside. Considering you spend most of your time inside of your truck, interior accessories are just as important as anything else. To that end, we have three fundamental accessories necessary to maximize interior comfort, utility, and convenience.
- 2015-2017 F150 Carhartt Front Row Seat Covers
- 2015-2018 F150 & Raptor SuperCrew DU-HA Underseat Storage Unit/Gun Case
- 2009-2014 F150 Daystar Dash Storage Panel
As anyone who follows us closely will know, we test out several tires every year on our builds, throwing them around in every weather condition imaginable to really test each tire's limits. We even head up north during the winter to test out different tires in the snow, so it's safe to say we know our tires. Of all the tires we've tested, here are the F150 A/T and M/T tires that stood out from the crowd.
- LT275/70R18 Falken WildPeak All-Terrain A/T3W Off-Road Tire
- 285/55R20 BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Off-Road Tire
- LT265/70R17 Toyo Open Country A/T II All-Terrain Tire (Black Letters)