Zone Offroad 6" Radius Arm Lift Kit
The Zone Offroad 2011-2016 F-250 / F-350 6" Radius Arm Suspension Lift features tough replacement radius arms that are considerably stronger - made of fully boxed, 1/4" steel and utilizing large 2-1/2" greaseable urethane bushings. The arms bolt directly into the stock location and position the axle for the proper caster and wheel location. The lower mount point at the axle utilizes our popular cam lock design, making it adjustable for 4" or 6" of lift.
This system includes everything you need and more, including a dropped pitman arm and track bar relocation bracket. To avoid stacking rear blocks or going too tall with a single block, Zone includes a 5" cast iron block with an integrated bump stop as well as dual add-a-leafs. This block & AAL system will reduce spring wrap, will level the truck, and is also designed to shift the axle forward to ensure the tire stays centered in the rear wheel well.
Engine specific front coil springs are designed to not only ride great, but hold up over the long haul. A solid steel 1-1/2" track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized, high-durometer (hardness) urethane bushings for long term performance and improved handling.
The system comes with custom valved Zone hydraulic shocks or choose to upgrade to the Nitro shocks for better towing and handling performance. The rear is lifted with Add-a-Leaf Springs and by replacing the factory blocks with 5" blocks instead of stacking blocks. This system is also one of the easiest installations on the market.
If you are looking to not only lift your Super Duty, but improve the looks, strength, and feel of your suspension, choose the Zone Offroad Radius Arms Lift Kit.
- Front Lift: 6"
- Rear Lift: 5" Block w/ Dual Rear AAL
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"
- Install Time: ~6 hrs.
- This Zone Offroad Radius Arm Lift Kit is specifically designed for the 2011-2016 F-250 / F-350 WITH top overloads springs. A top (or upper) overload spring is a single leaf spring that sits above your standard spring pack and is separated by a ~1" spacer block.
- Removal of the factory rear block is required. Net rear height gain will vary based on size of the factory block, but will result in a level stance.
- Rear box kit not designed for Dually models.
- Vehicles equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft require Zone's Carrier Bearing Drop Kit, which is available from our drop-down menu above.