- For Rear Axle Application
- Smooth Operation Of A Limited-Slip Differential In A Durable Package
- Upgraded Off-road Capabilities
- Allows You To Control How Much Traction Is Applied
- 3x2 Spiral Gear Techonology
- Backed By a 2-Year/100,000 Mile Warranty
Innovative Design Resulting In Throttle Controlled Traction
Pairing your truck with this limited slip differential grip pro traction system from PowerTrax would be a significant upgrade to it's off-road capabilities. This differential is engineered to be among the strongest and most durable in the industry. PowerTrax gives progressive and variable traction by utilizing 3x2 spiral gear technology. With this product, the amount of traction given is directly linked to the amount of throttle that is applied. Giving you as the driver the ultimate control in how much traction is applied, which is perfect for those off-road situations where finesse is just as or more important than extreme traction.
Fully-Machined Forged Steel Case That Comes Completely Assembled
PowerTrax engineered this limited slip differential with a sturdy fully-machined forged steel case. When you order this product, it comes shipped to you completely assembled which saves time when it comes to installation. This traction system will require the right Master Install Kit
which we have for sale right here at Stage 3 Motorsports for your convenience.
Higher Gear Ratio Note:
- 1999-2019 F250 & F350 Super Duty
- ONLY Fits Dana 60 Differential Cases With 35 Spline Axle And A 4.10 And Numerically Lower Gear Ratio
- Dana Axles With Full Float ONLY
If your Dana 60 Axle has a higher gear ratio, try this 1999-2019 F250 & F350 Rear Axle PowerTrax Grip Pro Traction System (Dana 60, 35 Spline, 4.56 Carrier Or Higher).