Pro Comp 6" Crossmember / Knuckle Suspension Lift Kit (4WD Only)
Designed from the ground up for performance, this ProComp 6" Suspension Lift Kit incorporates one-piece drop down cross members and high strength extended steering knuckles that are compatible with the factory stability control. Excellent handling, compliant ride, outstanding durability, and ease of installation are just a few of the key features of the F-150 6" suspension system. Pro Comp suspension systems are the clear choice for your ride. With this kit installed your truck will now have a new aggressive stance and be able to tackle a day in the dirt or provide a smooth and comfortable ride on the highway.
- Requires 18" or larger diameter wheels
- Lift Height: 6"
- Front Lift: Crossmembers & Steering Knuckles
- Front Sway Bar Spacers
- Steering Correction: None Required
- Includes: Impact Struts, Rear Crossmember & Brake Line Extension Brackets
- Rear Lift: Block / U-Bolt Kit
- Optional MX 2.75 Front Coilovers (available as part of the MX upgrade in the drop-down menu above)
- Rear Shocks: ES9000 Shocks or MX6 Shocks (select desired shocks from drop-down menu above)
- Shock Boots: Not Included
- Max Tire Size: 35X12.50
- Wheel Size Range (Inches): 18-20
- Wheel Width Range (Inches): 8-9.5
- Min-Max Backspace (Inches): 4.5-5.5
Procomp F150 6 Inch Lift Options:<
Lift Kit with Rear ES9000 Shocks = K4143B
Lift Kit with Rear Pro-Runner Performance MonoTube Shocks = K4143BP
Lift Kit Front MX6 Coil Overs with Rear Pro-Runner Performance MonoTube Shocks = K4143BPX
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specifications. (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, ect.)
- Vehicle may require fender modifications for maximum tire size fitment.
- Rear axle shim kit 52700 can be used to increase rear ride height up to 1".
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- This kit should not be installed on Raptor Edition models 09-13.
- Max Tire Size: 35" x 12.50"
- Wheel Diameter: 18"+
- Wheel Width: 8" - 9.5"
- Wheel Backspace: 4" - 5"
- Steering Knuckles
- Drop Crossmembers
- Diff Drop Brackets
- Sway Bar Drops
- Related Hardware
- Front Strut Spacers
- Rear 4" Blocks
- Rear U-Bolts
- Rear ES9000 Series Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks (Options Above)
Pro Comp Lift Shield, 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty
Pro Comp Suspension Systems are highly engineered and must pass rigorous quality, performance and endurance testing. The final product is what separates Pro Comp from other brands and we stand behind it. The Lift Shield Warranty goes beyond the product warranty and covers the vehicles powertrain components for 5 years/60,000 miles. Lift Shield protects you against the high cost of powertrain repairs in the event the vehicle manufacturer denies warranty coverage. Best of all, it is included FREE with your purchase of this kit!
2014 F150 Fitment: this kit will not have proper, bolt-on fitment to a 2014 F150 due to changes Ford made to the 2014's front suspension. Call 1-877-578-2433 for more information.
Wheel fitment and kit notes: This kit requires cutting your truck's subframe for proper fitment and will not fit factory 18" or 17" wheels. This kit REQUIRES at least an 18x9" wheel with a maximum of 4" to 5" of backspace. All 18x9" wheels should be test-fit prior to installation, due to design variations that can cause fitment issues. For all other fitment questions, please contact Stage 3 directly at 1-877-578-2433.