- Help alleviate spark blowout and rough idle
- Excellent for both tuned and stock trucks
- Features iridium tip less prone to spark blowout
- Less fouling and wear than copper plugs
- Factory heat range for custom tuned trucks and light mods
- Full set of six spark plugs
- Gap for tuned trucks: .028-.030"
- Gap for stock trucks: .030-.032"
Improved Spark with Higher Corrosion and Fouling Resistance
Maximizing the performance of your truck's 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine means you'll need spark plugs that are up to the job. NGK is one of the top names in the aftermarket spark plug world and their Iridium IX series are some of the best-performing and most reliable spark plugs on the market. Each of these plugs are built to last, resisting corrosion all while delivering a clean, powerful spark for your truck's engine. The NGK Iridium IX spark plugs are an excellent choice for replacing OEM spark plugs and getting improve performance for your 2011 to 2016 EcoBoost F150 with a factory heat range.
High-Quality Iridium Tip and Corrosion-Resistant Design
The NGK Iridium IX spark plugs are named after their .6 mm laser-welded iridium tip that delivers a powerful arc while being highly resistant to corrosion and fouling. The insulator and electrode feature Trivalent metal plating that offers up vastly improved anti-seizure and anti-corrosion properties than traditional spark plugs. These plugs have a tapered electrode that reduces quenching while making regapping extremely simple. Spark Plug Specifications:
- Thread Size: 14mm
- Heat Range: 6
- Wrench Diameter: 5/8"