- Stock-style housing
- Lower activation temperature
- Ideal for modified vehicles, hot climates, and extreme towing/driving conditions
- Easy, direct-fit installation
- Includes installation instructions & hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Designed to Maintain Lower Engine Temperatures
The stock thermostat on your 4Runner can get the job done, but with age and use, it can miss the mark on maintaining proper engine temperatures. The Mishimoto Low-Temp Racing Thermostat is a direct-fit replacement for your old or malfunctioning stock unit. The lower activation temperature of the Mishimoto thermostat allows for coolant to reach the engine sooner, reducing engine temperature and maintaining more moderate temperatures. The thermostat is ideal for vehicles that have been upgraded for greater power than stock, are used for extreme towing or driving applications, or are mainly driven in hotter climates. Keep your 2003-2020 4Runner engine cool and operating at its peak with the Mishimoto Low-Temp Racing Thermostat.
Easy, Direct-Fit Installation
The Mishimoto Low-Temp Racing Thermostat is designed to be a direct-fit replacement for your stock unit. The stock-style housing provides a proper seal and is simple to install. Mishimoto includes all necessary installation instructions and hardware, and like all Mishimoto parts, the thermostat is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- OEM Activation Temp C: 82°C
- OEM Activation Temp F: 180°F
- Mishimoto Activation Temp C: 71°C
- Mishimoto Activation Temp F: 160°F
Fitment: 2003-2020 Toyota 4Runner 4.0L V6