Ram 3.5 VS RR Coilover Kit Features:
- Improved wheel travel & ride quality
- FK rod end bearings
- 100% Bolt-on Installation
- Unique valving for lighter weight & chassis dynamics
- Superior shock damping & control
- Adjustable 2-3" front lift
- Remote Reservoir for maintaining cooler operating temps
- 6061 Grade aluminum
- CAD-plated shock body with 7/8" diameter shaft
- CNC machined components
- Ultra-strength alloy
A Significant Front-End Suspension Upgrade for Your RAM 1500
Take your front end suspension game to the next level with an upgraded ICON 2.5 V.S RR Coilover Kit. The coilover kit comes with a plethora of features that are designed and engineered to ride quality and greatly improved performance both on and off-road. Utilizing vehicle specific (V.S) valving, the RR Coilover Kit provides a sport-tuned feel for adventures and commutes on and off-road. Aggressive wheel and tire combinations can also be accomplished with the coilover kit. Adding 2-3" of lift height, the kit opens up room allowing Ram truck owners to fully flesh out the performance and appearance of their Ram trucks. Sporting a larger 2.5" shock body along with an increased piston area, installation of this coilover kit allows Ram truck owners to maximize overall wheel travel, improved damping and great overall handling across various terrains. The design, construction and level of care built into ICON's 2.5 V.S RR Coilover Kit will propel your truck's capabilities to new heights.
Resistance Against the Elements / High Quality Materials / 100% Bolt-on Installation
In addition to the coilover kit's lift height adjustability, large shock body, and increased piston area; the remote reservoir coilovers are fine-tuned to maintain lower operating temperatures and offer more consistent operations. This is especially important for those who enjoy off-roading adventures as off-road terrain can begin a break down of factory-issued internal reservoirs. Provided its endurance and added benefits, construction of the coilover kit uses robust, high-grade materials that work well in tandem. As an example, the kit is constructed using a 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and high-strength alloy that is CNC machined, giving every component razor-sharp precision design detail. Just when you thought that was it, there's more! The factory/OEM issued shock bodies have little protection against the elements, leaving them exposed to inevitable corrosion. ICON's coilover kit comes with a CAD-plated shock body that is highly-resistant to corrosion. To top it all off, the kit is a 100% bolt on installation process with no messy drilling, cutting, or welding necessary!
- Not compatible with 2019-2023 Ram 1500 Classic trim
- 2019-2023 Ram 1500 Rebel trim lift height range 1.25-2.25" over stock
- Not compatible with 2020-2022 Ram 1500 TRX trims
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.00" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- Requires installation of aftermarket front upper control arms. ICON Part #s 218550DJ or 218560DJ recommended.
- Not compatible with models equipped with factory air ride system.
- Spring rates optimized for use with gas engines. Not recommended for Eco-Diesel equipped models.